Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Snapshot- Humor in the workplace

Saturday Snapshot
It's easy to participate- just post a picture that was taken by
you, a friend, or a family member, and add your link
on Alyce's site. (no pictures from the internet!)


I work in the library at my middle school but I also work in the front office too. After coming back to my desk the other day from lunch I found this awesome homemade screensaver on my computer!! My co-worker has a great sense of humor and I laughed so hard that tears were streaming down my face. I liked this so much that I have left it on my computer. I just flip it over the back when I have to use the screen and when I'm done for the day flip it back to her pictures!!! Without her that job would really be no fun.

14 comments:

  1. It's always great to have someone around to lighten things up, isn't it? Your co-worker sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to have humor and fun in the workplace. I have enjoyed times like those at work.

    Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is HILARIOUS! I thought you were going to say some of the kids did it which you'd expect from middle schoolers but it is so much funnier that your colleague did it. Question is, is that you or her? It's funny either way, just differently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun co-worker to have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine the laughter that brought! Fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to work with fun people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my coworkers had a sense of humor. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!