Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday....What Are You Reading?


Mailbox Monday 
is a gathering place for readers to share the books that
came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

Our July Host is Mrs. Q: Book Addict


Broken Harbor by Tana French- courtesy of publisher
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Hosted by
We discuss the books that we've read 
and what we're planning to read for the week.


Read and reviewed last week: 
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harry Fry- One of my top reads for 2012!!
Simply Irresistible- I have found a series that I can't get enough of!!

Books I will be talking about this week:
One Breath Away- Book review and giveaway
Cinder- audio thoughts
Bond Girl- TLC Book Review

In my book box:
Gone
Below Stairs
All the Truth (review copy)

20 comments:

  1. Broken Harbor sounds interesting, certainly the title does anyway. Have you read her other books? Have a great week and enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your reviews this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read anything by Tana French, so looking forward to your thoughts. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaaah, so jealous you got the Tana French! I had been promised it, but it never showed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a lot of people are excited about reading Broken Harbor. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get caught up on the Tana French series. I've read the first one and own the 2nd. I need to get my butt in gear.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH looks like i need to read that Fry book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to hearing about Cinder

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was eying Broken Harbor at the store the other day, but decided I first need to catch up in the series. Then maybe I'll think about getting a copy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure everyone will be jealous of Broken Harbor. I need to start that series - I have one of the books and I think it might be the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read so many great reviews of Tana French and I still haven't read her books. Hope you enjoy it, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would you believe I still have not read Tana French!

    ReplyDelete
  14. After reading your review I flew straight off and bought The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harry Fry; you enabler you ;)
    Looking forward to your coming reviews too, at least I've read them, so no purchases hahaha
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no!, more series that I must read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have heard good things about the Tana French books - hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't even know Tana French had a new book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adding Harry Fry to my pile ;) Thanks!!

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forward to your books this week! They all look great - and are new to me. :)

    Check out what I'm reading at Between the Bind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait to get my hands on Broken Harbor!! I've loved all three of her previous books and suspect this one will be just as enjoyable. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!