Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Snapshot- Sunrise


Saturday Snapshot
It’s easy to participate – just post a picture
that was taken by you, a friend, or a family member and add your link on Alyce’s site.



I got up with my son today (Tuesday, June 19th) to see him off for work because I knew it was going to be a scorcher with temperatures 95 but heat index of 100+ and I wanted to make sure his lunch bag was packed with essentials! When I took the dogs out the color of the sunrise was this amazing orange  and I tried to capture it as best as my little camera could. It still doesn't do it justice!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. What a good mom you are. My camera (usually a phone) can't capture sunrises either. Much better with sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard to capture a sunrise but you did a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job catching that sunrise! Have a happy cool day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty shot - I know what you mean about cameras not always doing pictures justice. Wish there was a way to capture what we see with our own eyes... maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still gorgeous! Hope he made it safely through the heat wave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a good mommy:) love the amazing capture Staci

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful picture, Staci! I love sunrises. As we move into fall, I will see more of them as I head off to work. I'll be driving right into them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an aweseme mom you are! Sometimes Gage must entertain himself in the crib when he gets up too early ;)
    Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!