Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Love your Library - mini challenge

Mini-Challenge is hosted by Jessica at the Curious Reader

  1. What is the name of your local library? St. Clair County Public Libary What city is it located in? There are branches everywhere but I visit a small one in a small town.
  2. How often do you go to the library? On a weekly basis! If you're a regular, do the staff know you? um, yes they do!!! and they know what I like to read too!!
  3. Do you browse while you're there or just pick up items you have placed on reserve? I always browse, even though I say I'm not going to which leads me to get more books than I can humanly read!!
  4. What is your favorite thing about your local library?It's a warm and friendly place and they almost always have the best and newest books available. I also love being able to do so much online!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that the staff knows what you like to read - that kind of connection is great! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my library's on-line accessibility! It's great to be able to order books from home or to see how far down the list you are for a hold...but the best is to renew on-line when a book is just minutes from being overdue!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!