Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In





Questions courtesy of YellowRose this week; thanks, friend! And...here we go!

1. Please don't tell __me that the temperature is going to be in single digits again today!___.

2. Can you __please not bother me___ in the morning?

3. The color __blue___ makes me want to _be on a beach in Jamaica, drinking something alcoholic, and reading a good book____!

4. I have a craving for _salty stuff right now____.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it __all those moments when my boys were small so that I could savor that time. I need it to get through their teen years now___.

6. Eyes are the __windows to the soul, I truly do believe that___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _finishing Interpreter of Maladies____, tomorrow my plans include _the oh so obvious-grocery shopping but with a stop at Barnes and Noble to browse____ and Sunday, I want to __take a catnap in the afternoon and NOT feel guilty about it___!


Happy Friday Everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. I agree - eyes are the window to the soul. Great answers ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost wrote the same thing for #5. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you answers are great!!

    Just "browse" at Barnes and Noble? I'm like a magnet in there. LOL!

    Have a beautiful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Staci!

    Those visit to the bookstore to "browse" can be dangerous, so watch out :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never feel guilty for napping!
    Happy weekend!
    FF#6

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lists always bring a SMILE to my FACE!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your temperatures warm up soon, Staci! It's 49 degrees outside where I live and I think that's cold! Brrr.

    You and I both (in regards to #4)! And #6. We must have been on the same wave length with this one. :-)

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I didn't go out today like I had planned so will have to run my errands tomorrow. I need to get the dog food or else he'll have to share with the cats and that just won't do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So how was the nap? Gotta love the grocery visit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!