Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In #108








#108 hosted by Janet

1. Oh, I am so __sick of winter___!

2. __Life___ changes, big and little.

3. During __the winter___, I _tend to feel very depressed and sad!____.

4. _What? The government has decided to give us the average American a big check to help stimulate the economy and are taking back the 700 billion they gave to the banks____; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be _strolling down the streets of some quaint village in Italy___.

6. _My Ipod____ is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _pizza (no cooking for me)__, tomorrow my plans include _grocery shopping-what fun____ and Sunday, I want to stay in my pajama's and finish Pride and Prejudice____!

13 comments:

  1. I'm not looking much forward to my grocery shopping either ;~)

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, #5, yes please.

    Staying in pjs to finish a book is an excellent plan! Have a great weekend, Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a pajama day sounds just perfect! I might have to do the same.

    When are we getting our checks??

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful Sunday! :)
    Thanks for comin' by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, too - winter is making me really, really crazy and ready for spring. That trip to Italy is sounding better all the time! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With P&P for Sunday, you have me really jealous! I want to read for fun as well!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sick of winter too. Tomorrow it's supposed to go to -30C (I don't know what that is in farenheit!) where I live ! Blah! Ah well, it will be a good time for a book and hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was just thinking what to have for dinner tonight, and I guess pizza would just be the perfect one! I'm just not in mood to do the cooking today (but not baking.. :)).
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for winter to be over, just think when I was little I use to love winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Staci...I'm with you on 1-6. All of them. You go girl!

    I'm having pizza tonight (Sat) instead of Friday. How funny is that?

    I am SO sick of winter. I suffered today alot with winter depression. I hate it so much. I swear to never EVER complain about how hot in the summer it is again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there anything I can do to make your winter brighter, Staci? I can sing the little pile of tin song. ;-)

    A trip to Italy sounds so nice!

    I hope you have a great week, Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you were able to stay in your pajamas today and finish Pride and Prejudice. Sounds like a wonderful plan to me!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!