Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Manic Monday #146



Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it?

I plead the 5th on this one!!

You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing?

Sure, if he helps me find something better and I'm o.k. with it.

What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?

My upper cabinets in the kitchen. We remodeled this summer but haven't done that part yet!


1 comment:

  1. I would probably change my clothes if my partner asked me to also. Chances are, if he's asking, there's a good reason. More often than not though, he thinks everything I wear is fine even when it's not. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!